Day 4 Radio Silence


 If you're like me you struggle to get through Thursday, give me the weekend please. Lucky for me I had taken Friday and Monday off, making my Thursday so much sweeter! I was at my desk working like crazy to get everything done to allow myself time off without work stress seeping into my brain. Before email & cell phones a day off was exactly that, work would never call, text or ever consider contacting you off hours. Bring back the old times! It's not like anyones life depends on my response, what am I a brain surgeon? Do we answer work because we like to feel important? I do think I'm a big deal, don't we all? Well, I'm going to play it old school for the next four days and really take my time off completely. Here's to radio silence! 

After work I picked up my grandkids and after a quick stop at home we were off to the ball field for practice. My 11 yr old grandson took this photo of me, one and done, he's quite the photographer! The dress I wore was a Lulu B "colorful comfy clothing" and that's no joke! I could wear this dress every day. Its a Nylon/Spandex fabric has that Jude Connally feel to it. I don't usually wear lavender but it seemed to work out. I paired it with a pop of pink in a fabulous Kate Spade tassel necklace and of course pink shoes to pull it all together. Love it when you look kind of fancy but you're incredibly comfortable! 

Comments

  1. You look great ❤️😘T

    ReplyDelete
  2. So that's why I didn't see you today. You look amazing. Loving your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts