Day 5 Winner Winner



 Love that I titled yesterdays blog, "Radio Silence" it was anything but! My day-off began like anyone else's, dishes, laundry, mowing the lawn back in for vacuuming then a bit more cleaning, days off can be exhausting! Well, in the middle of all this cleaning I saw a message come in from a high school friend, (lucky I was wearing my watch to track my steps). She said the radio station had just called out my name and that I had ten minutes to call back. A few weeks back I had entered to win a silly contest, since I listen to that radio station every morning on my way to work why not? I quickly called back and now I'm qualified as an entry to win a two year car lease, yay! They also gave me two round trip tickets to block island! Great start to a day off!! I continued to clean, then transitioned into a million errands, Transfer Station, Bank etc... finally making it to the beach by mid afternoon. The top picture is of me and my friends mom at the transfer station, she knew about this blog and laughed when she saw me (in good fun). Love this lady and her daughter.  The best part of living in a small town your entire life is that you get to grow up throughout your life with the same friends and run into them all over town! #Blessed.  The dress I wore I pulled out of the depths of my closet, since it came up on my time hop memories from ten years ago. Why haven't I worn this little dress in years? not sure, but it was a fun pick for yesterday and even worked out for a night at the beach club with friends. All in all I'd highly recommend taking a day off for yourself, even if it is to clean and run errands.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts