Day 8 Golf Anyone?

I found this little golf dress by LPGA on clearance at Marshalls about 8 years ago. I had to buy it on the off chance I became a golfer. Eight years later I'm still not a golfer but yesterday I pulled out that dress and at least looked the part! I met friends for breakfast then was off to the beach, that little dress doubling as a beach cover up. The beach was perfection so it was hard to leave. I got home and realized I hadn't taken a photo for my blog. My neighbor and I met out front and she snapped this quick pic. of me in in the road. Let's imagine I'm on a golf course.  Looks like I might need the old school selfie stick!  Day eight of dresses and it's not even the tip of the iceberg, oh the fun I'll have. After wearing my golf dress I am mildly inspired to go golfing...that or maybe tennis?? For now it looks like I'm going to work!  I might daydream of being a sporty spice. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts