Day 9 Orange Bag

 

I love my new little orange bag! I wore a solid pink shift dress (.99 cent thrift store find) as a backdrop for my perfect little pocketbook. Paired with beige, J Crew Espadrilles, one of the most comfortable versatile shoes. My orange bag has a bracelet strap that I find is worth its weight in gold. Not sure about you, but I like having both  hands free. This bag is simply perfect. Not sure where I bought the necklace, it was years and years ago but is still loved and worn often. If you're checking out the background in my photo (nosy)  that's my cat food and container of BB's for my BB gun, making me wonder why Tim didn't grab the BB gun during his encounter with the Mink? Notice my "Rachel" night light on the left, straight from the 70's! I used my lunch break to pick up the BI Ferry tickets I won.  #Winner! I was thrilled to come home and show off my winnings so I may have a slight grin in this photo. After checking out this week of photos I realized how often I wear my hair up in a bun, like I'm an old librarian, I'll try to take the few extra minutes to wear my hair down. I may be old but I'm no librarian! 

Comments

  1. I may need to borrow that orange bag. It is perfect

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts