Day 24 Lemons




With such a rainy morning yesterday I thought it was only right to wear a bit of sunshine. This little Lemon/Lime dress is a vintage Lilly Pulitzer. I've had this dress for at least ten years and it was old when I bought it! I wore a fabulous pair of Kate Spade green slide pumps and green bracelet. You might think the lemon slice handbag pushes the outfit over the top but I'm guessing you haven't noticed the lemon slice earrings and beautiful Kate Spade Lime slice necklace....The Devil's in the details! I changed it up with a pair of Tory Burch Aviators. Oh the fun I had getting dressed! This photo makes the dress look almost inappropriately short, it isn't as short as appears in photo (at least I hope not) must be the angle. Tim and I went to the beach club to have dinner on the deck and watch the last sunset of August. Yesterdays morning storm left us with a beautiful day and evening and the rain was appreciated by lawns all over town. Mid- week, rainy, dark morning and last day of August, waking up to a lemon of a day, I suggest embracing it and wearing lemons! Maybe it was me that brought out the sunshine!! 

Update: Chickens are all alive and well, no storm attack!! 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts