Day 25 September


 This might be my oldest wrap dress. I have a photo of me wearing this dress from twelve years ago, and it wasn't new then! I guess the questions is, when should you get rid of a wrap dress?? The wrap is always forgiving of weight loss or gain, and can be dressed up or down. Solid color wraps are a bit tricky, to get the coverage in the front right you need to tie it tight but watch out for panty lines. I wore gold sandals and fabulous Quay sunglasses. The giant necklace worked well since this outfit needed a bit of jazz. Not sure where I found this large, borderline gaudy, piece but I loved it with the plain dress. It was a quiet night at home, yes I stay home sometimes. I mixed my new little chicks in with the flock this week, so nightly treats are a must. The chicks are about 9 weeks old now, they look so small but they are holding their own.      When I got the chicks I targeted September as the month to introduce them, at the time it seemed so far away. Not sure how the summer months went by so quickly but here we are in September. As we watch the tourists go home and URI students move in for a new chapter in their lives, we're reminded that fall is right around the corner. I'm not quite ready to give up my beach time yet or my summer wraps...wait your turn pumpkin spice!! 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts