Day 31 White After Labor Day?


 Showing off my new stove, it's still in the middle of my kitchen, but I'll be cooking soon. I love white appliances and back in the day they were the cheapest. I thought everyone wanted stainless? Well tables have turned and now you pay more for white! "Me and my stove" photo, compliments of the selfie stick. After balancing the camera on books, adjusting the selfie stick 50 times and using the remote I finally got a useable picture. I had to get the white shoes to prove that the world didn't end because I wore white after Labor Day! This beautiful bright flowery Pappagallo dress with bell sleeves is fantastic. I grabbed a pink belt off another dress to give it a bit of shape. Without the belt it felt a bit muumuu- ish and I was lost in it. After adding the much needed belt I think it worked well. Let's grab those wide elastic belts out from the back of our closets and get ready to use them this fall!! A fun pink necklace and pink earrings were perfect along with my amazing Kate Spade pink "Arm Candy" idiom bracelet! After work I headed over to a political fundraiser for a friend. Having served on our Town Council years ago, it's fun to stay involved.  It was great to catch up with so many old friends and meet new candidates running for state offices. Considering my stove is still centerstage in my kitchen I was happy they fed me at the fundraiser. Good food & good friends, one of my favorite combinations. 

Comments

  1. “Considering my stove is center stage I’m glad they fed me at the fundraiser” hahahaha love this sentence 👍 very funny!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts