Day 32 Polka Dots



Who doesn't love polka dots, they just scream fun! I wore a solid navy cardigan  & Espadrilles, aware that the print might be a bit overwhelming. Other than pearl stud earrings and my watch I didn't wear any jewelry, no need. I love the tiny little blue belt, seriously get those belts out! I walked the Quonset Point bike path, I didn't realize until this week it even existed. It's always so fun to discover a new spot right in your own back yard. This bike path leads right to the water and has amazing rural sights even though it's right in the middle of an industrial area. I have lived in RI my entire life and continue to be in awe of its beauty and hidden gems. If you haven't gotten out for a walk lately, please go, it refreshes the soul and reminds you of the ever changing beauty nature has to show you. I didn't wear this fun dress on my walk, but looking back, maybe I should have, the bikers sure would have seen me in the distance. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts