Day 36 Natural Beauty

 

Mondays are my least and most favorite day all wrapped up in one. I never like to see the weekend come to an end but the new week with a fresh start is always exciting. I called my mom after work to see if she was up for grabbing dinner out, and she was ready in a flash. We had a fantastic dinner at  Pasquales , if you haven't been there yet, GO! The food was amazing, as always. We sat at the pizza bar for a bit of dinner entertainment, watching them prepare and cook pizzas in the wood fire oven. The dress I wore is a little something I picked up at Ocean State Job Lot , no joke! I know we think of Job Lot as a place to buy spices and olive oil, but sometimes they have clothing and it's always worth a look. A few years ago they had racks of dresses for $10 each so of course I picked up a few, not sure how many a few is...maybe 5? I don't usually go for the collared dress look but with this fun print I didn't mind it. There's that giant handbag I've been carrying, I picked that up at a thrift store for $4 and sure have gotten my money's worth out of it. If you're thinking to yourself, wow, her mom looks great how the heck old is she? You're right, my mom does look great! She's 83 and 100% natural, no botox, fillers, hair dye, just ageless, natural beauty. I look more like my dad, but he was a beauty as well so hopefully genetics will be kind to me as I age (whenever that day comes). If Monday's set the tone for the week, it looks like a great week ahead. I might even take a stroll through Job Lot.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts