Day 37 The Sound Of Music?

 

I love this Talbots  dress, even if it does remind me of curtains. A fun 100% cotton dress that's tasteful,  pretty and has pockets, don't mind if I do. I wore pearls of course, and blue rubber shoes since it was raining all day. I had expected the sun to come out at some point but it never did, so there I was all bright and cheery in my sleeveless dress on a dark and dreary day. I went to vote in the primary election, sadly there was no line. I didn't check to see who won last night, so fingers still crossed for a few of my favorite candidates. After voting,  Tim and I went to our Elks Lodge for Burger night. Always fun to share a meal with friends and there's no shortage of friends at our Elks. I had grabbed a navy cardigan before going to dinner and felt a bit like Julie Andrews in my ensemble. Not sure if I love this dress or am just confused by it, but I was stopped by several older women who thought it was just perfect. I think people appreciate a good old fashioned "pretty" dress as much as I do and let's face it, you don't get much prettier than this one! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts