Day 38 Lunch with a View


 What a beautiful day for a lunch date with my sister and mom. I love it when you can dine on a dock and be entertained by the boats, birds and fish. I wore a Lilly Pulitzer wrap dress that I've had for ages. This cute blue and turquoise wrap has a leopard print with little leopards in the design. It's always been one of my go to dresses and yesterday was just the dress I needed. My sister took my picture and didn't care about getting my fabulous shoes in the shot, so you'll have to use your imagination there. We enjoyed a delicious lunch and caught up on family happenings. After work I hustled to get all my chores done, feed my chickens, collect eggs, dishes, mail etc. by the time I looked up Tim and I had to rush out for a show. We drove to Providence to see Tina at PPAC, an amazing show about the life of Tina Turner. Lucky for Tim I had a bag of mini Charleston Chews in my bag, not the best dinner, but it happens sometimes. If you get a chance to see this show, you really should go, the music and dancing were absolutely spectacular. That wrap dress was also perfect for an evening show, with a navy shawl it carried me through the night. Having nothing but candy for dinner, I was thankful to have had that lunch date by the water! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts