Day 41 The bracelets!


 Here we go onto the next 40 dresses and the crossover into fall. We have a few more days of summer, but the night air seems to have embraced Autumn, making it difficult to choose the perfect outfit. Autumn is a tough season to dress for, in a red hot minute it can flip flop from cold to hot or vice versa. Tim and I spent the day doing yard work and house work, starting the big fall clean up. We work at different paces but oddly, and thankfully, work well together. We finished up our household projects in time for a sunset visit to the beach then dinner at the Breakaway Grill, a local favorite. The food was delicious and we enjoyed live music while we dined, can't beat it. After struggling to find a dress for the night, I found this little white lace dress with bell sleeves, perfect for a cool September night. The brown tie belt made it a bit more fall-ish so I went with it and wore brown sandals. You might be looking at my fabulous Gucci bag, but zoom into the bracelets! I found these handmade bangles on an Etsy site, SandySeaTurtle. The copper twisted bangles with various stones are spectacular and the prices are incredibly inexpensive for the quality. I'm not a crafty person and can only imagine if spent the time making a bracelet I'd have to charge $1,0000 for it! Thank goodness for crafty people!! Ok, back to the bag, yes, it's fabulous! If you've been reading along you'll remember my trip to NYC and my handbag purchases, this is one of them. I have a feeling this bag will be loved throughout this fall and winter and be well worth my time shopping for it. I know I should start putting away my summer dresses and switching them out for autumn attire, but don't you just hate any sentence that starts with "should". Cheers to a few more days of bright colors, fun prints, summer sunshine and beautiful summer dresses! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts