Day 43 T-Shirt Dress



 
There really is nothing like A soft, comfortable T-shirt dress. This blue and orange (or red depending on what you see)  Hatley brand dress is all that and fun to wear. You can dress up or down this classic style with shoes and jewelry. I opted for a giant chain necklace and beautiful orange Kate Spade earrings  to give the outfit a bit of pizzazz. My blue J Crew Espadrilles also dressed it up as well as being comfortable for a long day. After a busy day it was great to have my monthly dinner date with a friend, not just any friend, but one of my all time favorite people. I have known her since she was three years old, taught her dance for ages. Throughout her early teens she was my studio sidekick, later became  my employee. Now we are both off in different directions but meet at least monthly for dinner. She's in her late twenties and has grown into an amazing women. I can't express how happy it makes me that she still looks to me as a friend and mentor, a responsibility I don't take lightly. She thought the stripes in my dress were red, I see orange. I see a deep orange necklace and again she saw red. Either way the colors were great and outfit came together. Next month I’ll  be sure to wear something red so she can see what that color really looks like! Who knows, it might even be another T-Shirt dress. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts