Day 45 Thrifty Gal

 


 This Tory Burch dress was a great thrift store find a few years ago. If I remember correctly I paid $7 for it. It's not my usual style, not my typical color theme yet, there's something about it I really love. I wore my amazing polished stone necklace that beautifully picked up and complimented all the colors in the dress print. My stunning J.McLaughlin  wool cape with fur trim was perfect for a cool night and was also a rare $12 thrift store find. It was simply a perfect outfit for a day of work and a night at the beach. I stopped at Go Pasta on my way home to pick up dinner for Tim and I. I love the convince of buying pre-made gourmet food that you know will be delicious. I may not have made dinner last night but I certainly made it happen! Tim and I went to the beach club to eat, visit with friends and catch one of the last sunsets of summer. The skyline at sunset is always spectacular at the beach although photos never do it justice. I know my stove is growing cobwebs but I just can't miss out on summer fun or fashion. I may hibernate all winter, who knows?




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts