Day 46 Food for the Soul


 The Fall Equinox, my youngest son's Birthday and a night out, wow!  When kids are little people tell you how fast time flies by but you don't appreciate the speed until they are grown up. How did that happen? Where did the time go? I still look at him and see my little miracle baby, the one I struggled to have and who had such a difficult time coming into this world.  Since he was off celebrating I had the opportunity to meet up with a friend I haven't seen in ages.  At least a years worth of conversation squished into a couple hours left us both laughing and thoroughly entertained! I wore a beautiful Jude Connelly T-Shirt dress with bright colors to celebrate the final day of summer and threw on a pink jacket for the cool night air. The fabulous beaded tassel necklace is a Kate Spade piece and always makes a statement when I wear it. Torrential rain and puddle jumping were no match for my fabulous pink rubber shoes! My friend snapped this photo as were walking into Trio for dinner, during a brief pause in the rain, nice timing! A visit with a good friend is not only fun but much needed food for the soul. Fall is here now, and I'll embrace every minute of it with great friends, fun nights out and of course the best family a gal could ask for. Birthday wishes to my sweet boy. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts