Day 47 What's Cooking?

 


This long sleeve wrap dress sure got a workout! I left work early and had a laundry list of things to do from shopping, going to the dump to moving furniture. I received at least a dozen compliments on how fabulous and put together I looked. OK, it was while I was shopping at Walmart where the bar is low, but was still nice to hear. Since the black and white dress needed a pop of color I opted for bright orange earrings and a chunky orange necklace. The black patent leather shoes made me feel like a real grown up all day. Hold on to your hats.... I finally brushed the cobwebs off my new stove and cooked dinner!! I really do like to cook, apparently just not as much as dining out. Tim and I enjoyed a home cooked meal and a rare night at home with our chickens. We think one of our new hens might actually be a rooster. It's tough to tell until they are full grown but we think we have an idea which one it is. Sadly, but fortunately for my neighbors, we won't keep a rooster for long. I traded my fancy shoes for my coop shoes, a crazy look with the rest of my outfit, but perfect for night outside with my girls. I do love spending time with my chickens, a quiet  night a home and a great wrap dress! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts