Day 51 A Gaggle of Golfers

 

So I'm a golfer now. I think I can say that now that I've taken a golf lesson, right? Five of my beach club friends and I all signed up together for group lessons. We played at Winnapaug Country Club, a beautiful club where you can feel the ocean breeze as you play. We all did fantastic, learning proper grips, stance and swings. We practiced at the driving range and putting green keeping the ball from going onto the fringe or ruff (a little golf lingo for you). I was excited to wear a fancy collared golf dress with my Lilly Pulitzer zip front popover. I had an awesome Titleist golf hat from my son in law (he's a real golfer) and new white sneakers. You might want to take a closer look at the photo to see that the handle of my golf club matches my dress, perfection. Following the lesson we went to the Cove for dinner, all the after fun goes hand in hand with the game. We had such a good time chatting about our plans to challenge some of the ladies at our beach club to a game. We figure by next summer we'll be ready! It was really a fantastic time and we're all excited to put together more golf outfits! I called us a gaggle of golfers... and see team jackets in our future. 

Comments

  1. LOVE this…proud to say that I was a part of that “gaggle”!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts