Day 53 Fall Festival

 



It's time to embrace fall with everything it has to offer, hayrides, corn mazes, pumpkins and boots! I had so much fun attending a fall festival that had all this and more. My outfit began with boots, knowing I'd be walking through a corn maze and throughout fields they were the best option.  Knee high boots always look great with dresses as well as being  warm and comfortable for the cooler seasons. I wore a thick cotton black dress I bought at a thrift store last year. I love the silver belt grommets and the comfort and ease of this dress. It was a bit short, but what the heck! My night was made when I ran into a friend that not only reads my blog everyday but when dressing for the event asked herself, "what would Rachel wear"!?! Of course she knew the answer, whatever I wanted!!  Other than a handful of family members I wasn't sure if anyone was following along with my writings. The fact that I make someone else chuckle each day and inspire them to confidently wear whatever they want is fantastic! I certainly make myself smile and loved putting together this fall outfit. The Kate Spade handbag, Quay sunglasses and large silver hoop earrings brought it all together and spiced up a simple black dress. The accomplishment you feel after wandering through a corn maze and finding the exit is nothing compared to the exhilaration  of being able to zip boots up over wide calves! 

Comments

  1. You crack me up every day too!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing ❤️😘T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel your blog never disappoints me!!! I look forward to reading it. By the way I did have another what would Rachel wear moment . When deciding if I should wear white jeans on a warm 70 degree day. I chose to wear the jeans !!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts