Day 55 Saturday Night

 





Now that's a Saturday night dress! It took me ages to figure out what to wear until I finally found this, Laundry by Shelli Segal, dress in the depths of my closet. I don't believe I've even worn it before, I found it at a thrift store years ago and it just never seemed right. It may be an in-between dress, Not dressy enough for a fancy night out but too dressy for work. Happy to report I was wrong! This dress was  so fun with the large bell sleeves and bright color print, just what was needed for a rainy Saturday night. Tim and I went out for a drink after dinner at home, yes, I cooked again. We went to one of our favorite places, Mariner Grille, where we ran into a group of friends and ended up staying much longer than anticipated. The Grille is always full of locals and the food is consistently fantastic, so even after eating dinner at home, we had a few appetizers. I loved pulling out my bright turquoise jewelry and navy heels after the last couple of days wearing black, ugh. It's always a challenge to find fall/winter dresses that don't bore you to death with blah colors and this dress was the perfect combination of winter warmth and spectacular, vibrant colors. My legs were warm since I'm old school and wear nylons, not sure if they are in fashion or out but they certainly keep your legs warm as well as making them look fantastic, so if I'm wrong I don't want to be right. This dress has inspired me to look at other dresses I haven't worn, might be time to give them a chance. 

Comments

  1. I was close when I saw you today! Todays is the 56th ❤️😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts