Day 56 Chilly

 

A beautiful cotton Lilly Pulitzer wrap dress on a cool October day, shows you how foolishly optimistic I am. It's hard to judge the outside temps from the warmth of home, as yesterday reminded me. I spent most of the day doing small projects and didn't get dressed until mid afternoon. I needed to run to the store so I threw on this bright red and blue dress with my blue espadrilles thinking it would be perfect. Once outside I was hit with a wall of cold, the weather seems to have  turned on me!! I refused to go back inside for a coat or sweater and made it through my errands and back home top speed. Once back inside the warmth of home, my dress made sense again and I was happy with my choice. The cool temps also bring a great desire for baking, or maybe just to have the oven on? I love to wake up on a cool morning and have something baking to warm up the kitchen and fill the house with scrumptious aromas. Cranberry orange scones were my choice for a cool Sunday morning and absolutely delicious. I'll dress more weather appropriate, as I wish for an Indian summer, or maybe I'll just bake a bit more! 

Comments

  1. I actually read the whole thing 🤗 I figured I need to do this for my bff love you my beautiful friend 🤗💕🥰

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts