Day 57 Lunch & Dinner Dates

 

I loved this Burgundy and Navy striped cotton shift dress from Talbots with high heel loafers, such a smart look for a Monday.  I wore beautiful Kate Spade gold bow earrings and a matching gold necklace to compliment the gold buttons on the dress and gold embellishments on the loafers.  The start of the workweek always leaves me wishing for a three day weekend and weekend fashion. My day was brightened by a visit from my daughter who met me for a lunch date. Her time is usually consumed by the busy life of a working mom, so it was extra nice to have time alone with her. I also had a special Birthday dinner date with my youngest son and Step Mom, who just turned sixty one. If you're doing the math, yes, she's only three and a half years older then me, and fantastic! My dad was so blessed to have her in his life and he knew it. They were married for more than twenty years before he died, leaving us with a hole in our hearts forever. I'm thankful She and I have each other to share memories of him, we both loved him to pieces. My son joining us for dinner was just the icing on the cake needed to make the day perfect. I was happy to have worn something warm and comfortable since I was out most of the day and night. If all Mondays could be like yesterday, I'd welcome the workweek with open arms! 

Comments

  1. Lunch dates are the best xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the best Monday I have ever had❤️😘T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts