Day 59 Federal Hill

Determined to face the rainy weather head on, I put on my rain gear from head to toe and headed out for the day! I had scheduled a walking MOB tour of Federal Hill and wasn't going to let the rain stop me. Of course being dressed and ready meant the rain held off until the afternoon, not that I'm complaining. My navy blue sweater dress from Talbots kept me warm and cozy under my pink rain jacket. My pink and navy stripped rain boots trekked right through puddles as we walked up and down Federal Hill listening to RI's history of the Mafia, fascinating stories! If you've ever watched The Godfather, then you have an idea. RI is rich with history and amazing stories that have been retold by Hollywood, reality is often crazier than fiction. Lunch at Andinos followed up our tour and the warm meal and hot coffee were appreciated and enjoyed as much as the fantastic service. The rain began as we were leaving, the timing couldn't have been better! Maybe the secret is just facing Mother Nature head on, daring her to rain on you, seeing the days adversities and walking right through them, in pink rain boots! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts