Day 60 Walk in the Woods

Day 60, wow did that go by fast. Had I been cognizant it was a monumental day I may have picked a more exciting dress. This little collared dress is one of my $10 Ocean State Job Lot finds. I thank myself for having the forethought to buy several of them in various prints. This was an afternoon dress since I wore jeans and a sweat shirt all morning as I hiked in the woods. I love a crisp autumn walk in the woods and the beautiful colors of fall leaves. I visited the Great Swamp Monument, A spectacular monument, deep in the woods, dedicated to the lives lost in the Great Swamp Massacre . If you're unfamiliar with the history, its worth reading about, especially if you live in RI and have the opportunity to visit this sacred site. After a long hike I quickly changed into this pretty flowered dress and put on my fancy shoes to meet my mother for lunch at Richards Pub. Good thing I enjoy hiking so much because I certainly love dining out. I was so full from lunch I skipped dinner and had just climbed into bed when a friend stopped by. How I love drop in company! We talked for hours and I believe resolved most of life's troubles. I love that my friends know my door is always open and that I'll even get out of bed to enjoy a visit. Day 60 done, on to the next dress and the next adventure! 

Comments

  1. Sorry where is that too long but I just love it the pictures awesome love you so much OK bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, especially the drop in part it’s really the best 🥰

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts