Day 68 Party Dress

 

What a fantastic night supporting our local fire fighters at their annual fundraising event at the Dunes Club. It's always so nice to see everyone all dressed up and having fun. I wasn't sure what I'd wear until a few hours before,  looking through my dresses for a fun, twirly dress since I knew it would be a night filled with dancing. This fabulous shimmery gold halter dress and matching shoes by Badgley Mischka, was simply perfect! I put on a shimmery spray so my arms, chest and back sparkled with gold, oh how I love small details.  I had my makeup done by the talented, Jen Hodge at Spectrum makeup, she is an amazing makeup artist. Yes, I really do believe it's an art! Having your makeup done for a night out is often overlooked but should be paramount in your prep. I could never in a million years get fake eyelashes on myself, but think they are so fun to wear and give such a dramatic look. I loved my new haircut and was so glad to have had it done before a night out! Tim and I danced all night, although he would say he spent most of the time sitting at the table chatting with friends while I tried my best to chat with each and every person there.  It was especially fun to see so many young women that I had taught dance to throughout their childhood. They have all grown up to be amazing ladies! I still see them all as the little dancers I loved so much and I'm eternally blessed to be thought of so fondly by them. A night filled with friends, great music, dancing and fabulous fashion might just be my favorite kind of night! 

Comments

  1. It was a lovely night. You looked beautiful as always. I enjoyed the Blog - but I swear you could write a whole other blog about all the other weird stuff that happens. Day 6 (Big Apple) you don't mention the old naked lady slapping her own ass and chanting? Day 10 (Kinky Boots)? The horniest crowd I've ever seen at Theatre by the Sea. Last night - the whiskey guy? There is literally a 55$ bottle of Rye whiskey on our kitchen table this morning. All gems. Perhaps if I had your energy I could write another blog that would fill in the gaps. I could call it "Slightly Confused Tim" or "The Dirty Underbelly". I don't know. Maybe I'll have a shot of rye and ponder...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the party dress look and you look gorgeous 🙌🏻

      Delete
  2. 🥰 beautiful-inside and out

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! You have to keep “Slightly Confused Tim” on your blog! 😂❤️😘T

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts