Day 70 Projects


 Busy day at home cleaning, organizing and rolling into a new project. One thing always leads to another isn't that just the way? I started in my sons old bedroom, packing up whatever things he still had stored. After buying his townhouse several states away he's been slowly bringing his belongings back with him and is planning on picking up the rest this month. Once I started cleaning out the room I couldn't stop and worked until all that was left was a bed, nightstand and dresser.  I then started stripping the wallpaper off, realizing the room needs a total makeover! Once you start a project like that you can't stop. My mother came by to check out the project, she's got all the talent when it comes to wallpapering. I can paint but don't have the patience for wallpaper so thankfully she does and is willing to do it. For those of you in new houses that are saying, Wallpaper?? Yes, wallpaper, I love painted walls but in an old house like mine, built in 1880, wallpaper is sometimes needed to hide the rough walls and hold them all together. I stopped working on the project mid afternoon and cleaned up, put on this casual cotton LL Bean T-shirt dress. Who knew I even owned an LL Bean dress?? I found this dress, and several more, in a box of clothes I had put away... yes, there's more! I was able to wear my Micheal Kors gold slides since the weather was so nice, trying not to wear real shoes if I don't have to. If you're wondering who that cute cat is, that's Pep, she's my youngest sons cat and I just love her. I have always lived with a cat or two and can't imagine a household without one. If you think a rooster is loud in the morning, you should see Pep at 4am when she wants to go outside!! Speaking of the rooster, I made a few calls and so far no luck on finding him a new home. I'll keep looking but he's got to go soon, one way or another. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts