Day 72 #SaveTheRooster

 

This beautiful Kate Spade dress in a pretty floral print is made of such thick cotton fabric it's like wearing a sweater, a sleeveless sweater that is. I would like this dress a million times more if it had a bit of a sleeve, even a short sleeve. Oh well, I grabbed a black cardigan for the cool morning and by afternoon I was fine with bare arms. I love my, Joan & David, black patent leather pumps and with the black trim on the dress a black shoe was perfect. I had to do a quick change after work to meet my friends for our golf lesson. I really enjoy learning how to play and can't wait until I have enough skill to play a full game. I also love that dinner out after golf seems to be built into our game time. Tim was already in bed by the time I got home, so he missed out on all my golf stories! Never mind golf stories, the best news ever, I might have found a home for my rooster!! I called and messaged over a dozen farms yesterday and kept getting the same response, no roosters wanted. Well I woke up to a message this morning from someone saying they might want him! Cross your fingers, as I'm sure my neighbors are! 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts