day 84 Gold Medal

If doing nothing was an olympic sport, I could have taken home a gold medal for all my lounging. I don't often watch TV during the day or nap but both happened. It seemed a small miracle that I showered and dressed at all. This little brown, Michael Kors  jumper looked cute with a pair of tan suede boots but other than me, my cat and chickens, no one saw it. Tim was out for the day watching football with friends and I was back in PJ's by the time he came home. I had the house to myself all day and embraced the rare quiet and solitude. No exciting photo, instead, enjoy my first bathroom selfie! Notice my fun magnet board for bathroom entertainment. Getting dressed and capturing a photo was the most I accomplished all day. My cat was thrilled at my level of laziness and joined me on the couch all afternoon. Cats are good like that, they snuggle right up with you and embrace the lazy, although by three AM they are ready to rumble. I suppose we all need a day of rest, hopefully I'll be ready to rumble again soon, just like my cat.  





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts