Day 104 Unintentional Exhibitionist

 

Even the best laid plans at times don't work out, so a shift in the sails is in order and trust in where the wind takes you. Although things didn't go as planned, NYC on a chilly November day is always fantastic. I love the atmosphere, commotion, energy and during the holiday season its more spectacular then ever. Just walking around window shopping gives you more eye candy then can be absorbed. I'm so glad to see so many sequins back in fashion this year, thank you! Check me out, looking sassy in the middle of the street wearing my blue sweater dress and navy blue tights. Remember I bragged about buying $5 fleece tights at Job Lot? As fabulous as I looked on the outside, the undergarments were a source of contention throughout the day!! Not sure if the tights were just lacking in elastic or if I need to buy a size XL but those darn tights grew lower with each stride until the crotch was almost visible below my dress! If I found even a remotely secluded spot, yeah right in NYC, I would hike those bad boys up as much as possible only to have them creep down again once I started walking. The worst part was they would take my undies along with them!! I was fortunate I had worn a long down coat, thankful to not be an unintentional exhibitionist in the big city. I had a fabulous lunch with a group of friends and enjoyed live music as we dined. The entertainment came right to our table to serenade us and we sang along as if we were part of the gig. We were fortunate to have an amazing bus driver so after a long day in the city could sit back and relax during the trip home. It was a day filled with mishaps, fashion mistakes and side steps but a day in the city with friends is always a great day! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts