Day 106 Who would you be?


 I didn't realize how much I loved Talbots until I started wearing all my dresses. Yes, this is another Talbots gem. The clothing is well made and the styles are typically classic. For folks like me that keep things for years and years the clothing is worth the cost. Well, truth be told I bought this dress for $5 at a thrift shop so the quality of the dress absolutely outweighed the the price. The fabulous tan coat was also a thrift find and although it looks like a thin jacket, being 100% wool, kept me warm and toasty. I left my house by 7am to pick up a list of last minute items for Thanksgiving. If you're looking for a good time to shop, you can't beat 7am! I love having the store to myself and quickly was able to gather everything I needed. The cold weather is ideal for shopping before work, all my items remained nice and cold in the trunk of my car all day. Getting home in the dark with a car full of groceries and whatnot wasn't ideal, nonetheless, better than fighting the crowds. Thankfully, I had Tim for a helping hand. After dinner Tim and I sat by the fire and talked for over an hour.... I'm sure his dream. I had a pile of conversation starter questions and we tried our best to answer each silly question. Tim is always entertaining. To the question, "if you could be anyone for one month, who would you be"? Tims answer, Drake, yes, the rapper!! Tim figures he is young, popular, rich, adored by fans....no downside. I went with Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales, for obvious reasons. When we came to the question,"What would you like to change about your life" and Tims response was, "playing this game" I knew we were almost done but tortured him with a few more questions before calling it a night. Since it's pitch dark by 5pm it feels so much later then it is and becomes a struggle to go out into the cold. As much as I loved my pretty blue and tan dress for the day my pj's were a welcome change and were on by 5pm, after all, it was nighttime! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts