Day 107 How old are you?

 

Objects in photo may be older than they appear in photo! Seriously, this outfit looks like it was picked out by a ninety year old lady, and I love it! That's what I get for loving classic style so much, sometimes I cross the line into looking like an old woman. Navy blue shift dress, smart little wool jacket and pearls, yup I'm 90!! I certainly felt old by 7pm and could hardly wait to get into PJ's and climb into bed. It feels like I spend a quarter of my life running errands, either before or after work. After a handful of stops I  made it home to find Tim had set the table and was attempting to help get dinner going. By going I mean he had the table set and was happy to see me home. He has many great qualities but meal prep is not one of them. We enjoyed a reheated meal of leftovers then a quiet night with a bit of company. A friend came by to drop off a large bag of veggies for my chickens. I was so glad to see her since I had though of how much she'd like the blue dress I was wearing. The dress would be a better fit for her, so I immediately took it off and gave it to her, seemed like a good trade for veggies! I was eager to get in PJs anyway so everyone benefited from the trade. I kept the old lady jacket, it has at least thirty more years of wear in it for me. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts