Day 112 Snails Pace

 

All the late nights and good times finally caught up with me and had me moving at a snails pace. Having had a whopping four hours of sleep can you blame me? I didn't have the energy to put on makeup or look fancy so wore this tan long dress, if long johns were made into a dress this would be it! I managed to clean my house, picking up toys and doing a mountain of laundry, getting ready for the week ahead. I only left the house to pick up my grandson from the hockey rink. He and I sat at the kitchen table playing card games and eating snacks all afternoon, a perfect rainy day for it. Tim had bought me a new Echo Show 15 so after setting it up I enjoyed playing with it learning all it's tricks. I love tech gifts more than anything! I had an older echo show that I've enjoyed for years but recently complained about it not working properly so Tim sprang into action to replace it with the upgraded model. It really could oust a television if it would only play YouTube TV. It does almost everything else, playing prime video, Netflix, Hulu and YouTube so it's close! Seriously, back in the day of getting up to change the channel could you ever imagine a voice controlled television?? The echo show is a computer, TV and radio all in one and a must have in the kitchen. Not sure if there will be deals on it today since it's cyber Monday but worth a look if you want one. I haven't decided if I'll do any online shopping however,  I am glad to be feeling more human after a good night's sleep. With no little ones in the house I was ready to sleep in, even my rooster didn't start crowing until 5:45 this morning giving me a chance to recover from exhaustion. Rested and ready for the week ahead, I might even put on a bit of makeup today and get my fancy back on!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts