Day 86 Picking Favorites

 



We all pick our favorites don't we?  I was still a bit under the weather so I scrolled through my photos to find one of my all time favorite dresses. This fabulous silk Lilly Pulitzer caftan dress is spectacular in every way. The fact that it has a built in silk cape pushes it over the top!! This photo of Tim and I was taken just before his daughters wedding. We both brought our A game that day and Tim was such a proud father of the bride. He only had one child so all eggs were in one basket. Thankfully, her husband is a fantastic guy and they are very happy together and well matched.  Now that Tim and I  are married we have a combined four kids, he was always a bit jealous I had more! It's not quite like the Brady Bunch, all of our children were adults when we tied the knot so no squabbles for us to navigate. Both of our girls each have two boys, giving us four amazing grandsons. We seem to be working towards a hockey team with such a brood of boys. You might think girls are more fun to dress, until you have one. My daughter at the age of four determined she had her own style and wanted to pick out all of her own clothes, ugh. As an adult she always looks fabulous but has a completely different vibe than I do. I don't think she owns even one Lilly Pulitzer dress!! Well, we all need to find our vibe and roll with it. I am just thrilled that my vibe is one that allows me to confidently rock a dress as fabulous as the one pictured. 

Comments

Popular Posts