Day 87 Faking it

 





Well, well, well, look who's back in the land of the living! Feeling well enough to shower, dress and fake my way through an entire day! The obvious choice for my dress was the most comfortable one I could find. This cotton jersey long sleeve Max Studio dress was perfect for a, just starting to feel better, kind of day. I didn't wear flip flip the entire day, but with the warmer temps I wore them as much as possible. Yes, the handbag is fabulous and deserves to be in the forefront. Tim and I took advantage of the beautiful evening and cleaned the chicken coop while the girls enjoyed free ranging. We raked leaves to throw piles into their run, one of their favorite things. We gave the hen house a thorough cleaning, happy hens. Due to the earlier sunsets, egg production has slowed down but we're still managing to collect several daily. If you think we are enjoying the peace and quiet of no rooster, think again. Either we have another rooster in the flock or we have a copycat hen making noise! Seriously, hens have been known to imitate the sounds of a rooster when in a coop with all hens. Let's hope that's what's happening. Either way, in the wee hours of the morning, Tim's alarm goes off, the cat wants to rumble and now we have a cock-a-doodle-doo from the backyard, good thing I'm an early riser! It's too dark at 5am to see who's making the racket but Tim is determined to identify the culprit.  Noise or no noise, I'm happy to be feeling better and anxious to enjoy the unusually warm weather. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts