Day 89 Priceless


 Snakeskin print dress, don't mind if I do! This fun v-neck bell sleeve, Belongsci dress would be great in any print but I couldn't have loved the black and brown snakeskin pattern more! Tan boots and a black bag with a Kate Spade, flower necklace tied it all together for a fantastic look. Tim and I were joined for dinner by my youngest son, a rare but awesome treat. We went to Mariner Grille, where we had an amazing dinner and entertaining conversation.  I threw out two Hail Mary's asking both of them to come with me this weekend to Block Island. Tim would have to miss football and my son isn't one to spend a day out exploring, however they both said yes!! I might have to go out and get a Powerball ticket with that kind of luck!! I really believe Tim and I would be great rich people, great trips, parties and houses with secret rooms behind revolving bookcases, oh the fun we would have. Imagine the closet I'd have if I won millions! Well, millions or not we seem to enjoy ourselves and happiness is priceless, thankfully we have that in abundance. We also seem to have a a full calendar ahead, just the way I like it. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts