Day 92 Cribbage


 The day started with an unexpected rain shower. I found myself thanking Mother Nature for holding the rain at bay until after we all had a chance to enjoy the beautiful weekend. As I drove through the rain I saw the most incredible rainbow, it was so spectacular I pulled over to take a picture of it.  I don't know why I continue to try and capture the beauty of some things, sunsets, rainbows, wildlife, all these things are much better just enjoying for the moment and never translate into photographs, oh well.  I may not have been dressed for rain in my navy blue,  Adrienne Vittadini,  t-shirt dress with bright orange,  Kate Spade, jewelry and beige slides but no complaints from me! I realize I have purchased the t-shirt dress in every color over the years, various brands and fabrics but love the style. I love a dress that can easily convert from casual to dressy with no more than a jewelry and shoe change. It was a low key evening at home and Tim enjoyed my fabulous home cooked dinner, yes I cook. I actually love to bake once the cold weather hits and enjoy cooking hot dinners on cold nights. Having changed the clocks back this weekend, it feels like midnight by 8pm and becomes a struggle to not climb into bed by 7pm, especially when it's cold. If we are not out gallivanting we tend to hunker down and enjoy an early dinner then putting our pjs on and watching nonsense on tv, we're so boring. I proposed we start a nightly, after dinner game routine, suggesting Tim learn cribbage, doubtful that will happen, but worth the suggestion. Cribbage is a fantastic old school game and worth learning, my two cents for the day. I suppose I've given more than my two cents here, learn cribbage, don't bother taking photos of things that are meant to just be seen and enjoyed. I will also suggest buying multiple t-shirt dresses and always thanking Mother Nature for beautiful weather! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts