Day 95 Tigers Eye

 

'Tis the season for craft fairs. I met a friend last night for a bit of shopping at the North Beach Clubhouse, not a bad spot. I have always admired crafty folks and love to support local talent. I probably should have focused on Christmas shopping but ended up with two fabulous necklaces for myself...whoops. I have been watching Christy Balch Designs on  Facebook and was thrilled to have the opportunity to see all her fantastic pieces in real life. I bought a beautiful pendant necklace that I'll show off in future blogs.  I also purchased an amazing Tigers Eye necklace by Alicia Mastrangelo, that I fell in love with at first sight. Tigers Eye has been one of my favorite stones ever since my dad passed away and a friend placed one in the palm of my hand during his funeral. That little stone was kept in my pocket for years so the opportunity to have an entire necklace made from it was a no brainer! Finding that necklace was very symbolic, having just gotten so heavy writing about my dad yesterday and missing him so much it hurt. I believe he still sends his love my way and shows up when I need him. Tigers eye represents inner strength and is a protective amulet, if you believe in that kind of thing, my dads protective love continues to surround me. The necklace also looked fabulous with my olive green dress from Talbots and my fabulous, Vertigo Paris, brown jacket. I didn't wear a necklace out but came home wearing two! With Christmas right around the corner there will be many more craft shows and shopping days, yay!  It is of course, the most wonderful time of the year!! 

Comments

  1. 🥲😘❤️T.. I didn’t have a lunch break 🥴

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts