Day 98 Friendsgiving 2.0

 

Another Friendsgiving equals another fabulous day filled with laughter and fun. I didn't have to travel far for our gathering, just a quick walk over to my neighbors house. I love these gals and there's no shortage of conversation every time we get together. They are the kind of friends that make you laugh so hard you cry, and there was no shortage of silly tears. We all brought a side dish and enjoyed a fantastic meal, a good time to be wearing a dress since I was stuffed!! I wore a grey dress I bought years ago at the Paper Store, who knew they even had dresses! Leave it to me to find a dress at a store that sells cards and ornaments. I wore my tall black boots that I struggle to zip and think my circulation is in jeopardy every time I wear them, but they look amazing. I really could have walked over in my PJ"s & slippers and won't rule that out for the next get together.  I am blessed with the best family and friends, and will always be thankful for them. I may have a lot of dresses but my biggest most valuable collection is that of my friendships, there's really nothing better. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts