Day 115 Camouflage


 A perfect day for camouflage, bet you can't even see the band aid on my noise! My camo dress was fine for a day at home but I can't imagine wearing it out into the world. It was a bit short, tight and is destined to spend the rest of its life as a nightshirt. Notice my tights, figured I'd give a pair a test run while I was home all day, can't have another NYC experience!! The incision on my nose looks pretty good, hoping for a minimal scar. I had planned on getting a smidge of attention due to my small wound but Tim overshadowed me with his positive covid test! Really... does he need to one up me that badly?! If I had thoughts of pampering heading my way, they flew out the window with that little home test. I cooked him meals, served him drinks, brought him tissues, covered him with a blanket when he fell asleep and tried to stay as far away from him as I could! I have had covid twice already and don't need/ want a third hit. Seems like everyone is sick with something right now, flu, covid, colds as well as allergies and winter hasn't even arrived. I'm hoping to stay healthy enough to attend a Christmas party this weekend, crossing my fingers.  I made beautiful centerpieces for the party and would like to set them all up with lights before the festivities begin. I picked out a dozen vases, grabbed my clippers and cut greens from my backyard. I put cranberries in the bottom on the clear vases for a bit of festive color and arranged the greens. I added red bows and a touch of glittering gold with leaves I bought from the dollar tree and voila centerpieces look fabulous! I love the smell of the fresh greens, now more excited then ever to get my Christmas tree. Ready to go back out into the world today, bandage on my nose and all, poor Tim will be on his own. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts