Day 124 Fiery Side

 



I'm starting to bore myself with all these sweater dresses! This grey and black print, warm little dress  looked fantastic with tall black boots but all these sweater dresses are starting to look the same!  My Kate Spade pearl necklace and matching bow earrings added a much needed festive look, love accessories!  Tim surprised me suggesting we go out to eat, usually my idea. After throwing around various restaurant ideas we ended up at the Bowling Alley again, hard to beat good food, amazing staff and a room filled with friends. I had to laugh when a friend said she checks out my blog daily to see what I'm wearing! I admit I have no idea who's reading, not that it matters but it's nice to hear I've made someone smile with my silly stories and daily dress pics. This photo of me was intentionally taken in front of my beautiful bouquet of flowers, aren't they pretty!! The bowling alley never disappoints, living in a small town all your life you are blessed to see lifelong friends on the daily, but now and again run into people you'd rather not see. I was hit like a brick wall when I saw a man that had hurt a friend of mine a million years ago. Funny how some things are imbedded in our brains and not even almost fifty years can make you forget. Tim and I left before I made a scene, which was inevitable. Anyone that hurts my friends will have my wrath for eternity, rightly so!  Tim is quick to remind me that I hold a grudge longer than anyone he's ever met, I'll take that as a compliment. I love that although he doesn't always understand, he is always supportive of me, even of my fiery side. The moral to my story, be nice, be kind and realize your actions, good or bad, will be remembered. Fifty years from now an old lady might give you the stink eye for your actions as a teenager. Also, be sure to find someone that accepts you as you are, grudge holding and all. 

Comments

Popular Posts