Day 126 Waiting...

 

The 80's called and wants their sweater dress back. Well, can't have it. This puff sleeve, animal print black and grey dress looked crazy at first but I quickly settled into the 80's vibe and enjoyed the look. I wore a fun bow necklace with matching earrings I had picked up at the Christmas Tree shops, cheap but great for a season. I was busy all day wrapping gifts and cleaning up after my game night. I finally finished my Christmas cards after a slight card debacle. I bought the cutest cards and had filled out about 20 of them when I noticed how thick they were with their 3D Santas, I took one into the post office to inquire about postage and was told each card would cost over a dollar to mail...yikes. I quickly went to buy new cards and started all over again. The cost of postage is high enough at 50cents, not interested in doubling that! Tim napped, watched football then went out for a drink, while I wrote out the cards, all the while getting his name on each of them. Next year he might get tasked with filling out our cards with my name while I get a pedicure or something. Either way, I'm glad to have them ready to mail and most of my work done. My middle son is flying home tonight for a visit and I don't want to have anything to do but enjoy his company! He loves to play games, go for walks with me and always has the best, most entertaining stories. The house always feels complete with him home although, it doesn't happen often enough! It's going to be a long day waiting for his arrival, I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts