Day 132 Holiday Cheer and Cheer and Cheer

 


Another Christmas party, red dress and fabulous friend. It was one of those days that jut keep rolling like a snowball down a hill, taking me along for the ride from one event to another. I ran around all morning  trying to get a few last minute things done, rushed to finish in time to meet up with friends. We had reservations at Shepards Run, a local winery that was hosting a holiday shopping event and was beaming with Christmas cheer! We enjoyed several bottles of amazing wine, ate cheese and crackers and soaked in the wonderful atmosphere! Tim was unable to join us, leaving me odd one out in our group of seven, he's not much of a wine drinker but he would have loved the festive vibe. I ran into lots of friends and plans were flying around for golf dates, dinner dates and parties! We all decided a bit of real food was in order so left the winery and headed to Mariner Grille for dinner, a good call! From there I ran home to change into party clothes and had all of ten minutes to come up with an outfit worthy of a fabulous party invite! Thankful for my stunning red, Badly Mischka dress with silver, rhinestone trimmed, bell sleeves, perfect for a holiday party! I threw on red shoes, silver sparkly earrings and grabbed my silver mirrored clutch and was off, with three minutes to spare!! I met up with another group of friends at Tavern on Main, I was, once again, the seventh wheel, missing my partner in crime who was still out with his brothers, from there we were off to a friends house who was hosting the Christmas party. His house was packed with people, decorated beautifully and had non stop food being served, although I was still stuffed from dinner and couldn't eat another bite. The party was full of so many old friends, new friends and friends of friends, more plans were made for future nights out. We ate, drank and sang Christmas carols,  happiness and laughter ringing throughout the night. My beautiful friend, pictured with me in my photo, also had a  quick change after the winery and wore fabulous black bell bottoms with a short tuxedo top, she looked stunning! After ten hours of partying I was ready to cry uncle and head home, get some rest so I'm fresh for the next round of holiday cheer... after all, 'Tis the Season to be merry!! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts