Day 136 winter solstice

 

Another holiday gathering, thankful Tim was home to enjoy a bit of fun. I really wish the spirit of Christmas stayed with everyone throughout the year. It’s so nice to gather with friends, sharing homemade treats and meeting new friends. Ok, my treats may not have been homemade but whenever I’m asked if I made something my response is always, “I made them happen”. It’s a funny thing I say that my friends love and often steal, as they should. I wore a pretty black, j. Hill dress that I added a much needed red belt to, making it much more festive. My red pumps have been fantastic this season, comfortable and add a bit of fancy to an otherwise blah outfit. I figured I’d show off Tim since he’s often mentioned but needs a bit more FaceTime! He is most often in jeans and a t-shirt, rocking his casual vibe. We stayed out too late, ate too much, drank too much and had a fantastic time with our friends. It was the first official day of winter so we’ll call it a winter solstice celebration, sounds like a great reason to celebrate. Don’t you just love this time of year? I’m determined to keep this holiday spirit going as long as possible, just watch me! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts