Day 143 Brilliant Ideas

 

With the temps reaching a balmy 44 degrees I figured why not celebrate with a floral skirted short sleeve dress. Ok, maybe we're not ready for bare legs, or short sleeves but it was worth a try! I like the looks of this dress more than I thought I would, the fabric is a bit cheesy and I wasn't sure about the mock skirt/shirt look, however it seemed to all workout in the end. It certainly was fine for another quiet night at home, might be time for a date night out!! Maybe it's a good thing I don't live in a warmer climate, if I lived in Florida I'd be out and about every night. I FaceTime my friend who lives in Florida daily, she sits outside in a tank top enjoying a glass of wine by her pool, palm trees in the backdrop as I sit in my kitchen, full flannel, longing for my bright colored summer dresses with darkness in the windows behind me.  We all know I'd never want to live anywhere but RI, but I might have just talked myself into a trip to Florida for a visit. Maybe I should have a pretend summer party, invite my guests to dress for summer, turn every light in the house on, crank the heat up, make summertime drinks and party like it's August...now that sounds fun!! Writing this blog gives me the best ideas, book a trip, plan a party have a date night out.. yes, yes and yes!  Hopefully my readers are equally inspired to plan something fun, we all need some help getting through these cold months, unless you're reading while sitting on the beach, then good for you!! With the new year approaching it's a great time to make plans, imagine all the adventures that await us in 2023!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts