Day 149 Winter Wool

 

There's something about a wool charcoal colored dress with black boot's that always catches me. I found this beautiful Banana Republic dress thrifting, of course. I love the sophisticated look of a tailored wool dress with a classic tall, leather,  Cole Haan boot. I wore a Kate Spade fox necklace and earrings to add a touch of color along with a surprising fun element and my black rimmed glasses, smart and fashionable.  I enjoyed the short sleeves since I was home and had my stove cranking, although my skin has lost any reminisce of summer tan. During the warmer months I'm good to go with a bit of eyeliner and mascara, as my tan skin fades to pale I see every blemish as well as the dark under my eyes, time for a touch of concealer or a trip to Florida! Feeling like an outstanding wife, I made a delicious home cooked meal, cleaned around the kitchen and made Tims lunch for the next day. Imagine how nice it must be to have wife?? At least Tim appreciates how spoiled he is, knowing is half the battle. I have always been a caregiver, scurrying around making sure everyone and everything is taken care of. As a child I would dress my dolls, feed them and never stop fussing over them, my parents called me, busy mother Rachel. Apparently I honed my skills then and have carried them through the years. Maybe that's what makes Tim and I work, I'm a caregiver and he enjoys being taken care of. Whatever it is, thankfully we mesh well, a good thing we do, having so many quiet, winter nights at home! Looks like it's winter wool for a few more months, let's enjoy the winter styles and show off our pale skin every chance we get! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts