Day 150 TBT

 


I thought it might be fun to do a throw back picture, since we're all getting sick of the sweater dress look. This fabulous gold sequin gown was the perfect dress for a Gold Star Gala, honoring our fallen military. Sorry the lighting is not great but I'm sure you can imagine how beautiful it was. I needed to post a second photo so you could see how amazing the back of this dress was, perfection! I had found this dress on Amazon and was so pleased with my purchase. It was a one time wear, specifically bought for the gala, after which I sold it on Ebay and recouped almost full cost. I have no issue wearing the same dress for years but this one was definitely a one hit wonder. Looking through photos for a throw back picture was like walking down dress memory lane, you can expect more throw back posts! It might help get us through the winter doldrums, although after writing about my wish for a trip to Florida I went ahead and booked a flight! I was excited to tell Tim about my travel plans, thankfully he appreciates my spontaneous nature. He also knows I love to visit my BFF, we need our girl time! I am lucky to have everything I need at her house, my own bedroom, bathroom and of course closet. Traveling is so nice when you don't need to pack a thing!! I wouldn't live anywhere else but it sure is nice to warmth mid winter and feeds my soul to visit with my friend. 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts