Day 151 Soap Opera Style


 A night at home doesn't mean you can't get your fancy on. I use to watch soap operas back in the day, when Luke and Laura were a national sensation and everyone watched to see what would happen next on General Hospital. I always wondered why on earth every woman on the show was dressed to the nines when they were just hanging out at home??? Well, check me out, I could fit right into the Quartermaine family now. My household has substantially less drama, thank goodness, but you might knock on my door to find me all dressed up like I've got somewhere to go. Tim and I enjoyed a fancy cocktail from my new cocktail making machine  and I loved my fancy dress and jewelry. The  jeweled waistline detailing is stunning and the slim black skirt with satin top make it look like it could be two pieces but it's one fabulous dress! I hear women say they need to cover their arms all the time, I refuse. I think a bare neck and shoulders look so glamorous even with out of shape arms. This outfit was in stark contrast to my daytime attire, I was out on another walking adventure and all bundled up for the cold. I walked the Rocky Point Trail , enjoying the ocean breeze and the wonderful memories of the park. Going to the amusement park was such a rare treat as a child but always so much fun! The walking loop is only a mile and a half, so plan on two loops if you go and be sure to walk out onto the new pier. It's always nice to be home after a long day and sit by the fire with Tim, chatting about our day and dreaming about fun plans ahead. We may not be the Quartermaine's but we're fancy and can play soap opera any day. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts