Day 152 Busy Boys

 

Busy day getting ready for company. My Stepdaughter arrived for a weekend visit with the boys. Little ones always fill the house with energy and excitement. Tim and I took them to our Elks Lodge for dinner, a first for them. The boys were completely enthralled with all the commotion, TV's, music, sitting at a community table with strangers. It was the perfect place for them to enjoy a bit of hometown dining. I had worn this great black and white dress all day and carried me through the evening in comfort, warmth and a bit of style. I had black fleece tights on for warmth and my fabulous Cole Haan boots. You might not think I was overdressed, unless you're familiar with how casual the Elks Lodge is, although you can come dressed or casual and be welcomed with the same smile. I had been shopping and prepping for weekend company, so being served dinner was a treat! My mornings are busy with grandchildren afoot, Tim and his daughter are two peas in a pod when it comes to sleeping in. French toast and blueberries can only keep the kids busy for so long, so that's a wrap. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts