Day 153 Where's my Pic?

 

Technology is something isn't it? I love playing with all the new photo editing skills on my iPhone. Erasing the background can come in handy, especially after a messy day with lots of company. With my stepdaughter and kids here for the weekend, I had invited relatives over to visit. The boys are so young they forget everyone unless they have a chance to visit with them often. Our youngest grandson, Timmy wasn't having it and met our first guests at the door with loud crying screams, to the point we had to take him outside. Fortunately he warmed up and was even smiling at everyone by the end of the day. I wore a super soft, cozy dress and was perfectly comfortable throughout the day. You may remember my necklace, it's the one my beach club friend gave me last summer, it's stunning and beyond special to me. I had my high heal, tall boots on, making me look so tall next to my stepdaughter. I am taller but not by that much! It was a long day, having woken up early and thrown right into nonstop toddler energy. We had all four of our grandchildren here yesterday and once again forgot to get them all together for a photo! My niece arrived and immediately scanned my photo wall, seeing several pictures of her brother she  called me out questioning why she didn't have one! Not sure there's enough space in the world to frame a photo of everyone I love, but I'm going to give it a go and see to it her picture is framed! I might even blow up a photo of her so the small photos of her brother pale in comparison!! I have friends that swap out photos, putting up pics of friends when they visit, nice if you can do it but that's just too much work for me. Maybe I'll get a polaroid for instant photos and make people responsible for taking and putting up their own pictures. That could be super fun, I could have a section of wall space with new pictures of all my guests that would constantly grow! I love that idea!! It was a great afternoon with family and a much needed visit, even if it wasn't captured in a photo. 

Comments

  1. Love this! I’ll bring my Polaroid next time I come over 😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts