Day 154 Housework


 If I look a mess, it's because I spent the day cleaning, changing bedding, doing laundry and putting everything back in order. Sundays are always filled with the back to work prep, whatever we can do to make the week life easier! Although the two day weekend is just too short, its nice to have a chunk of time at home. This black and turquoise sweater dress isn't anything great, other than it's hood. So fun and very handy to put the hood up when running outside to tend to my chickens. My girls are always thrilled to have me home during the daylight and love all the food scrap treats I bring out throughout the day. I started packing a few things for my trip to Florida, figure I'll mail myself a box of clothes, beats taking a carry on. Tim doesn't do much scurrying around or cleaning but always helps change our sheets on Sundays, although, he complains each week that they don't need it. I'm a stickler for clean sheets every Sunday, as well as using a top sheet!! I didn't even realize until a few years ago that some people sleep without a top sheet, what the heck?? Unless you're washing your blankets every week as well as your sheets that's just gross. We all have our ways when it comes to bedding, my friend thinks I'm crazy because I don't iron my sheets, again, what the heck?? So, I guess I'm somewhere in the middle, weekly clean top and bottom sheets but un-ironed. Either way, there's nothing like climbing into a freshly made bed! With all that housework it's no wonder I looked disheveled, it's either me or my house, we both can't look good on the same day! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts