Day 155 Creating Memories

 

This cute little cotton, Calvin Klein, shirt dress looked better than I had expected. It being a size 4, I was shocked I could get into it, after all the holiday indulging. I'm usually skeptical of the shirt dress, or confused, pick your poison, wear a shirt or a dress, so I was surprised how much I liked this one.  Of course the black boots we are all getting sick of were my shoe choice, warm is key. I had grand notions of going out to dinner, Tim had dreams of a home cooked meal, being the extraordinary wife I am, I cooked. I sure hope he appreciates how spoiled he is! I'm amazed how much he and I have to chat about every night, he gives me recaps of all the news clips he's watched throughout the day, usually silly stories, not actual news.  He's constantly gathering crazy tidbits to entertain me, smoke and mirrors to distract me from noticing he's watching me cook and clean from the couch. Fortunately for him, I'm entertained, we all do our part. I told him all about my brilliant idea to get an instant camera that takes mini photos. We could take everyones picture that visits and create a, "guests of 2023" photo board. I was so excited to share my amazing idea, his response was the equivalent of a black cloud over a beach day.  He thinks the mini photos never come out great and that I could just use my phone to take pics.  I take his negativity as a challenge, now I need to see my idea through just to show him how amazing it is, stay tuned.  Just because other people can't see your vision doesn't mean it's not brilliant! I've been making fun plans for weekend company so I better get cracking and find a good mini camera. Isn't it always the way that two weeks after Christmas you think of something you really want?! The first photo will have to be of Tim, with the look of surprise on his face when he see's it's happening. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts